actually .net will (haha) its really easy to do in dreamweaver!
 set the default document type to be xhtml compliant in the preferences and
then when done with page under commands select fix xhtml.
 u have to do a few things like adding alt text to images but u should be doing
that anyway.

 a few simple steps really helps cross browser support, if now we could only
get m$ to do the right thing and build ie right, it would be awesome!
 kinda screwwy how msn is now building cssp sites but yet refuse to have their
own browser support it properly. hopefully they will get sick of having to hack
their code to get it to work in their own browser but not holding my breath.

 overall, u really should be coding in xhtml! it is really sweet:) so much
cleaner, leaner  & faster!

 html is pretty forgiving on crappy, sloppy coding but xhtml is not, so if the
browser isnt guessing what to do and can run straight through it, makes it much
faster!
 kinda like calling a key in a structure or array instead of pulling it out of
a list, in other words, it knows exactly whats its doing instead of searching,
so speed is WHOO HOO!

 would be hilarious is the net switched to it today! can u see all them
frontpage sites take a big ole dooky!

 on some other boards we were trying to help this guy make his code compliant
but he refused to leave frontpage, its was totally amazing that u can not make
that code compliant, no matter what u do! good stuff ms! keep up the good work
haha