On Feb 6, 2005, at 3:46 PM, dave wrote:

> you wanna be my grandpa? haha

Ya!  You're on timeout... go sit on the stairs.

>  yeah its the ipod shuffle i was refering to and yeah thats a good
> price!
>  i bought an irivers 128mb one for the xmas plane rides for $50 but
> normally they ar $99, so the apple ones are a bargain concidering the
> quality!
>  the irivers is supposed to be real good but i listen to the gf's ipod
> and the ipod is better (a model thats a complete techie! SCOREEEE!!)
> shes got all the cool stuff!!
>
>  what your are doing intrigues me because i will be travelling and
> fishing this summer all over the place and would be great to take
> along for demos as i do flyshop sites.
>
>  i'd pay the $129 for that package! since id be buying the thing anyway

Dave

Actually, as a developer, you don't need to pay anything everything
except the CFML engine is free, open-source.  The BDj2ee is free to
developers, you just can't redistro it

I currently run several versions of BD & CFMX under CFEverywhere for
compatibility testing.  Everytime there is a new release, I just deploy
it and update the Jetty CFML file to reflect it-- 10-15 minutes tops!

It (the memory stick) becomes awfully hard to *not* justify.

>  just deduct that from the $400 i wont be paying for shorthorn ;)

Well, if you run on a Mac, you won't have to wait for longtooth -- The
Tiger is coming in the next few months...

.... and you know what a sleek, sinewy Tiger will do when he sees a cow
walk by (if he doesn't die of hunger/boredom first...

... just outrun him :)

Dick