Thanks Sean.   not good news for us though - it means the new version
goes close, but not close enough to be able to just hand people CDs
and have the apps work.  Not in CF anyway.

Guess we're going to have to go to some other technology after all.
BUGGER!  I was hoping not to have to have any other technology hanging
around.

Has anyone been able to solve this problem any other way without
having to hire C++ developers or guys like that?

We need to be able to say to users "here's your CD, just put it in
your PC and you'll be able to see it working"

What do the rest of you do for things like trade shows?

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month