On Feb 7, 2005, at 11:10 AM, Rick Root wrote:

> I'm sure that Macromedia realized that the vast majority of developers
> are using windows machines or have access to a Windows machine, even in
> worlds where they deploy to Linux, Solaris, etc..

That's correct.  Ideally, we would release Report Builder applications
for all platforms, but we figured it made more sense to just get it
right on a single platform, and for obvious reasons, that platform had
to be Windows.  I can't imagine a web development operation without
some Windows machines around, at least for testing if nothing else.

Christian