I'm currently working with the CFML asynch gateway in CFMX 7.0 using
the Developer edition and I seem to be having various problems with
events not running.   Essentially I'll fire off about 5 events, and
only 2 of them ever complete even though they are queued successfully.
 Nothing shows-up in any of the JRun or CF logs, so it doesn't quite
make sense.

I also tried Damon Cooper's demo file app and it doesn't work
correctly either-- it seems to die after about 10 threads or so.  I've
played around with the various settings available via the CF Admin as
well as the jrun.xml file just in case, and nothing seems to change
anything.

I was wondering if someone from MM could comment on the limitations of
the event gateway in the Developer version of CFMX 7.0 as I couldn't
find any documentation for it?  I suppose I'll probably try installing
the Enterprise trial tomorrow to test out this particular
functionality, but it would be good to know what the limitations are
in the Developer's edition.

Thanks,

- Brandon

--