From: Simon Horwith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 4:03 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Business Case for a 4.5 -> 7 upgrade

Many people have already responded to your post - and all of their
reasons are valid.  Based on what you've said, I can tell you that I'll
verify all of the reasons you wanted verified, except for the
"development time decreased" reason... that may or may not be true
depending on what you want to do?  Speaking of "what you want to do"...
there could be one or one hundred reasons to upgrade depending on what
you want to do.  You only mentioned reporting and pagination... both of
which, ColdFusion MX 7 has made huge advances in.  If you can be more
specific about what you (or your employer) want to accomplish, we can
give you better ammunition.

~Simon

Simon Horwith
CIO, AboutWeb - http://www.aboutweb.com
Editor-in-Chief, ColdFusion Developers Journal
Member of Team Macromedia
Macromedia Certified Master Instructor
Blog - http://www.horwith.com