XML isn't just a straigh-up struct... if you're going to reproduce an
expected XML snippet into a well-formed XML document by hand, you need
to recreate the whole thing or it just... won't work.

Check out this example...
http://w2ksrv1.neo.servequake.com/tmp/xmlexample.cfm

If you click the title of the cfdump, it will rotate between simle,
extended, and collapsed views... check out the extend version of the
view in the bottom-left table cell.

xmlRoot.xmlElement.xmlName=find_business
xmlRoot.xmlElement.xmlChildren contains a collection of structs that
represent url objects.

XML isn't just a struct, or an array... if you're talking XML and it
needs to be validated, you're going to have to either be very VERY
careful about how you create your structured object OR you should just
write it out to a file, read it in via cffile, and xmlParse() it into
a native XML binary object.

Just remember, though... xmlSearch and xmlTransform both have rules,
and those rules follow XML standards, and the format of the document
IN MEMORY is critical or they just won't work.

Laterz,