Jeff,
There is a style attribute for cfgrid.  For example, here's one that I have
played with:
<cfgrid style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:
11px;">

You can also refer to livedocs.macromedia.com for more help.  That's been my
reference thus far experimenting with these flash forms (which is quite
possibly my favorite MX7 feature).

-Chris

> The new Flash data grid looks like it will be a really nice feature.
> However, is there a way to style the data grid?  For example, how can
> I change things like header colors and fonts, table colors, row colors,
> etc.?  I don't see a style or class attribute to the tag, although
> that would not make a whole lot of sense since this is Flash.
>
> Also, I saw mention of Dreamweaver extensions for CFMX7 - where would
> I find these?
>
> Thanks
> --
Jeff