From: Dawson, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 8:13 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: consultant wanted

On the site's "Home Directory" properties in IIS, you should have
"Scripts only" in the "Execute Permissions".

Also, if you click the "Configuration..." button, do you see all of the
ColdFusion-related extensions?  .cfc .cfm .cfml .cfr .cfswf .jsp .jws

If you have multiple virtuals on this site, you need to check this for
each virtual.  If you have a virtual defined for the scheduled scripts,
it may be set correctly while the others are not.

M!ke

>Interestingly enough, at the same time this problem showed up, some of
my CF Scheduled Tasks that are actually pages within a website, instead
of being in a separate folder in C:/Inetpub/wwwroot, will not run, while
the CF Scheduled Tasks that are in a Scheduled Tasks folder in
C:/Inetpub/wwwroot continue to run perfectly.

>HTTP 403.1 Forbidden:  Execute Access Forbidden Internet Information
Services

>You have attempted to execute a CGI, ISAPI, or other executable program
from a directory that does not allow programs to be executed.