Hi, Matt...

Thanks for the tips...I'll keep 'em in mind.

However, I'm working with SyncBackSE...have you ever looked at that?
It's great so far.  Sends emails to anyone I want it to after each task is
run.
Simple to use, but lots of advanced options.  I've been running is using
Auth SSL (Explicit) and it hasn't failed once.  FTPV was failing every time
I tried to run it...at least within my network.  And even when I tried to
run
limited tasks using dial-up, FTPV would usually hang and sit there,
sometime for hours, until I stopped it, and then many times I would get
the message that it had performed an illegal operation and would be shut
down.
The failures could somehow be related to my settings on my network,
but SyncBackSE has worked perfectly every time.

And it's only $15!

Now, if I could just figure out how to do what WebDrive does...set up
a network drive that communicates via FTP with my server...I don't like
the idea of paying $50 per client I serve just to get that hook up.
Surely it can't be that difficult to do...I just can't figure out or find
out how...

Any ideas?

Rick