lol

You know what? That's awesome. Converting our W2K box to SuSE 8.2 back
in the day is what made a Linux believer out of me. We had nothing but
trouble with our W2K box and as soon as our SuSE 8.2 box went into
production, it just ran. No crashes, no strange/inexplicable errors, it
just ran. It was such sweet bliss that I've never gone back! I knew
nothing about Linux before that, other then the vague rumors I kept
hearing about the strange things called stability and security.

I do have to admit though that with the SuSE 9 release things have been
a bit more difficult.

If you want something that goes a bit more smooth, try CFMX on CentOS
3.4 (www.centos.org). It's a RHEL clone so anything that runs on RHEL
should run on CentOS 3.4 without a hitch. It can be updated
automatically with YUM (and yumd - for free) and is completely free to
download and use.

We currently have CFMX running on CentOS and it's been running for
several months now without so much as a hiccup! Vivio Technologies will
be releasing CFMX 7 powered VPS Accounts that run on CentOS 3.4 as soon
as we can scrape together the money to buy everything that's needed for
it. (hardware, software, CFMX 7 licenses, etc.) Once it's ready it'll be
great! We're excited about it... anyway... tangent.

Yeah, try CentOS if SuSE gives you too much trouble. I'd recommend it to
anyone. =)

Warm regards,
Jordan

--