Well, yeah, using client variables in the registry certainly won't help, but
the point is that the registry on Solaris is fubar (we won't get into NT.)
I'm not saying everyone should start refreshing their registry every day...
I'm saying that it's not difficult at all to find yourself with a very big
registry corruption problem, and there's precious little you can do to stop
it, other than avoiding the registry like the plague.

I'm sure we could all sit here and tell stories about CF's erratic behavior
on Solaris for days. ;)

Ed

(Now I wonder if there's a coorelation between the traffic Solaris sites
experience vs. NT sites and the number of gaping errors...)