You know, I really think a lot of folks are missing the idea behind the
Flash forms.  While they may not currently be ideal for what any of us
are looking for, they are the ground-breaking shovel in the ground to
lead to a lot of different things--I mean, let's face it, where's the
..fla for those forms?  Did someone learn Flash to do it?

Maybe it doesn't work for you now, but tomorrow, or 2.5 years from now
or whenever, someone's already there working in that space with
something that's perhaps SVG and scalable to many different
formats--let's say, for example, to cell phones, if more and more
manufacturers start to place it on their devices and more and more
carriers start demanding it on the phones they purchase...

The potential is there.  That's the big thing.  Would I use it today?
Probably not.  But it's nice to know that it's got a great chance of
being a reality around the corner as bandwidth becomes less and less of
a restriction, that's for certain.

Just my $.02.

Russ