Hi...

I'm migrating all of my sites, and my CFMX, to a new server.  Obviously,
I don't want to suffer much downtime, so it seems as if I *should* be
running CF on both servers for an overlap timeframe of around 48-72
hours, if I'm lucky.  Not only that, but I'd like to be able to actually
have some additional time to do any tweaking, match settings, etc.
without issue.  Of course, typing it makes me think that maybe I should
upgrade now, too, but what the heck, one issue at a time.

Am I silly for even asking the question, or should this type of transfer
work out okay?  Anything I need to be aware of?

Thanks in advance; I'm feeling a little twitchy about it all and any
advice is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Russ