From: Matthew Small [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 8:58 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Internet Explorer 7 (no really!)

OK, you're right... no plans to upgrade something from which they make no
money and have no competition.  I suspect most companies would do the same.
The promise of a new browser for a new OS is a feature of that new OS, just
as most any new feature is part of an upgrade. Would you ask Macromedia to
backwards incorporate Flash Forms or CFCs in CF4.5? Would you go back and
add features to your already existing websites for free? MS already has in
place a plan for upgrading bugs, and does so regularly.  What is it that
you're looking for?

- Matt Small