Also... there is an IIS list for extra help.

http://iislists.com/

Jacob

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:03 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Setting Up Website Outside wwwroot...

I prefer to have my websites outside of the system partition on a separate
hard drive.  Better protection against things like Nimda and Code Red.

All you really have to do is copy the root of the website (along with the
directories inside) to another location.  Then, just change the location
under the home directory properties of the website in IIS.

Other settings that you may have to change would be your ColdFusion template
mappings, ODBC setting if using Access or FoxPro, etc...

Jacob