Hi Asim,

It looks like you're trying to create an instance of an aspx page object
(implemented in "Login.aspx.cs" so that you can invoke method on that
object, but without rendering the page? Is this correct?

If so, try this:

 <cfobject type="java" action="create" class="PFWeb.Login" name="templogin">

Use type="java" because BlueDragon.NET uses Java (J#) syntax to access .NET
objects. If this works then you should be able to invoke methods on the
templogin object:

 <cfset templogin.SomeMethod()>

Also, you may want to consider joining the BlueDragon-Interest mailing list
and posting these types of questions there:

http://www.newatlanta.com/products/bluedragon/self_help/archive_search/index
..cfm

Vince Bonfanti
New Atlanta Communications, LLC