On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:30:37 -0500, Robert Bailey
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I second that one, I have never had a problem finding any errors in any
> FB code I have written. Usually the error or the debug is more then
> enough.
>
> As for maintenance, it depends on if you inherited the site after some
> @*^$ got finished applying his new knowledge from "ColdFusion for
> Dummies" and figured they should write the app in FB because they heard
> about it on some website, heh.

While there were certainly problems with CF4 For Dummies, CFMX for
Dummies was *much* better and included a chapter on Fusebox... of
course I'm biased since I'm coauthor on both books. Still doesn't
excuse how awful the first one was (not my fault -- my chapters were
decent...)

Not that I'm defensive :) There are still plenty of sites I've
inherited that I *wish* someone had read ColdFusion for Dummies before
writing it. Or programming for dummies. Or HTML for dummies. Or SQL
for Dummies.

Maybe the problem is that they're inherently dummies :)