From: Marcus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2000 1:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: PROBLEM with ALLAIRE CUSTOMER SERVICE ?

> Does anyone have tried to contact Allaire Customer support ?
>
> I tryed many times, for the past 9 days and I never received any
> answer form
> Allaire Company!
>
> Am I the only one facing this problem?

I have been... When I finally was contacted by someone at Allaire, it wasn't
a tech support person trying to fix the problem. It was instead a salesman
trying to sell me a $28,000 support package from Allaire. And when I
commented that I didn't appreciate someone trying to sell me support when I
was still trying to resolve an issue, I was told that Allaire needed to make
money.

Marcus

the body.