From: "Jochem van Dieten" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2005 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: Redirects on Region

> Mickael wrote:
> >
> > When you go to google.com for instance it knows that I am from Canada
and redirects me to google.ca.  I would like to implement the same sort of
thing on a site that I working on.  For me is it is a little simpler, the
site is for people in Israel and the rest of the world.  So when they type
in my domain if they are in Israel I would like to redirect to a site, and
all other people I would like to redirect them to the international site.

> > I tried using the OS language setting but this is not very reliable, as
people can have their pcs set to many different languages yet they are all
in the same country.