From: Jacob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 22 February 2005 3:53
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Monitor memory usage of CF Threads

Is there an utility that can monitor the memory usage of a thread?

I have ColdFusion 5.0 running in windows 2000 and I have a script that
appears to have a memory leak.  ColdFusion is running with 22 threads run
about 79 MB of memory usage for a few minutes, then it ColdFusion will spike
to over 1 GB and kill the ColdFusion service.

If I can find out what thread is sucking up that memory, then I can find the
templates causing the problems.  Nothing showing up in the application logs.

Something like Perfmon, but monitoring the memory usage of a thread (group
of threads.)