From: Stan Winchester [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 12:59 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Free Coldfusion Devs Tool

I was about to invite some members of this list to beta test two
applications ("products") I've been developing: a photo gallery and a links
manager, but after reading this post I don't want to get my head bit off. If
this is not an appropriate place to ask for input, sharing, etc... please
name an appropriate forum to use?

Thank you,
Aftershock Web Design, Inc.
by: Stan Winchester