I'm currently using BlueDragon's free server to house our intranet
applications.  We are buying CFMX7 to host all our public-facing sites
offsite, and I would ideally like to move our intranet apps onto the same
server as well.  In order to do that I need to be able to access data that
is inside our local network.  No problem at all getting to the SQL Server
stuff, but we have some legacy .dbf files that I'll need to get to remotely
as well.  Will I need to create a VPN from our offsite server to our local
network?  Have any of you accessed file-based data this way?  I don't know
if I'm over-thinking it or setting myself up for a mess.