From: C. Hatton Humphrey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 1:57 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Verity Process Comparison 6.1 -vs- 7.0?

I'm working with a hosting company to see if they'll take the pluge to
upgrade to CFMX 7.  They've gone so far as to download an eval version
and put it on a server to watch how it acts in their hosting
environemt.  The admin has expressed a concern on the memory usage for
the "search engine" (aka Verity).

My question - did any big changes get made to Verity for CFMX7 and
does anyone have a side-by-side comparison of processor/thread/memory
usage between the two versions?

Thanks!
Hatton