Hi Paul,

To whom did you send the emails at New Atlanta?

I'd recommend posting this to the BlueDragon-Interest mailing list, which
has a much higher concentration of BlueDragon users than CF-Talk:

http://www.newatlanta.com/products/bluedragon/self_help/archive_search/index
..cfm

Also, if you're running BD 6.1, did you install the latest hotfix? You can
get it from here:

http://www.newatlanta.com/c/products/bluedragon/download/hotfix/showHotfixes

Better, yet try BD 6.2, which is currently at Release Candidate 1 (RC1),
with final release planned in the next few weeks:

  http://www.newatlanta.com/c/products/bluedragon/download/home

Finally, you might try searching the BlueDragon bug tracking database to see
if there's any information about this problem there:

  http://www.newatlanta.com/c/support/bluedragon/bugtracking/home

Vince Bonfanti
New Atlanta Communications, LLC
http://www.newatlanta.com