From: Will Tomlinson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 February 2005 20:49
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Will Tomlinson (or anyone else for that matter)...

>... did you get the 'Session is invalid' problem sorted on CrystalTech? I
>just got the error myself and HoF is not letting me on to search the
>archives.

Here's what they're saying in CT forum.

It turns out the session issue is a bug, just as the issues noted regarding
flash remoting. The remoting issues are resolved, and we received a fix from
Macromedia yesterday for the session timeout issues. It's being tested and
should be rolled out to servers today.

Derek Curtis
Director of Sales and Marketing
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Go here to see all the posts on the matter, including my rants! :)

http://www.crystaltech.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10418&whichpage=1

HTH,

Will