Upon installing CF7 on J2EE, the admin code forces a CF mapping for the CFIDE
directory.

 /CFIDE          {server deploy dir}\site.war\CFIDE

However, it cannot be changed.  I found where it stored the mapping entry
[cfusion\lib\neo-runtime.xml], but it's stored as WDDX - not XML - and
manually setting this value to another directory on the drive does nothing.
It's a one-way street.  The admin doesn't read from this file as it does with
the other XML files in the LIB directory, it only writes to it.

What we want to do is store the CFIDE code in an already existing secure
directory, and I want the admin mapping to point there [e.g.
F:\SECURE\SERVERS\CFUSION\CFIDE] to avoid having to manage another security
zone by keeping it in the application directory.  Has anyone else
successfully attempted this, and if so, share how you did it?

Much appreciated,
Steve