I understand the frustration too but I'm tired of the bitching like a
little girl. I agree with Sean, don't damn the program, its more than
likely a user error. I've installed the trial edition on 3 PCs, 2 are
running XP Pro and the other (work) is Win 2k Pro. No problems Mike,
not a one.. And they are all 3 multiserver installs.
Call Macromedia and get some expert help and please quit the whining!