Something like this should work:

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" TYPE="text/javascript">
<!--
        function change(that) {
                that.src = 'image2.jpg';
        }

        function changeback(that) {
                that.src = 'image1.jpg';
        }
//-->
</SCRIPT>

.
.
.

<form>
        <input type="image" onmouseout="changeback(this)"
onmouseover="change(this)" name="theButton" src="image1.jpg">
</form>

Courtney E. Payne, Developer
Fig Leaf Software
"We've got you covered"