Hello all. I'm an old Netscape iPlanet guy and I am new to IIS 6.0/Windows
Security and have a simple question. I posted this question on an IIS forum
and got no response. :(

Say I have two websites: www.abc.com and www.xyz.com. Both of these websites
have an "admin" directory that I want password protect and have users
authenticate against.

User #1 needs to administer www.abc.com/admin and User #2 needs to
administer www.xyz.com/admin. There is a also a "super-user" who needs to be
able to administer *both* admin directories.

So, I know I need to create Users and I need to create Groups. I have done
this but I am not sure if I did it correctly.

- For some reason, User #1 has access to both www.abc.com/admin AND
www.xyz.com/admin and vice-versa for User #2. This cannot happen and I don't
know how to fix it.

- Also, how do I create the "super-user" and have him/her be able to
administer either web site?

What is the proper way to create users? To create groups? Could some one
tell me what I am doing wrong? Or even better, could someone point me to an
*online tutorial* or *resource* on this somewhere on the Internet?

Thanks in advance...

Che Vilnonis
Application Developer
Advertising Systems Incorporated