See I know I can do it with a delimiter... the only problem is where
to put it.. I dont want one column longer than the others. This data
will more than likely be fed into the DB. The delimiter wont normally
be there. I know I could use mid but that does by character, not
word.. so half of a word could be at the bottom of the first column
and the other half at the top of the second.