From: Matt Robertson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28 February 2005 21:09
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: REPOST: Two applications sharing cfid/cftoken

Usually when I have a need to nest application.cfm's I cfinclude one
into the other, as you have it here.

Next, I try to avoid having two cfapplication statements.  I'll put
one in the root and get rid of the one in the admin area.

Where for some reason I can't do without the 'inner' admin area
cfapplication statement, I name the two applications the same thing.
Not sure if this was just me being lazy but I remember it solved the
session-reset issue you mention and allowed me to move back/forth
between separate applications safely.  Generally, though, what I try
to do is have only one cfapplication.  Having two executed one after
the other is definitely not an optimal setup.

You may have to tweak the cfapplication statement so that, if one
allows sessions and the other does not, that they BOTH do so in the
future.

--
--mattRobertson--
Janitor, MSB Web Systems