Pretty standard for a monitoring station...

I too have a 3 displays at home with a Parhelion Card....nice

But its not really CF related ;-p

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark W. Breneman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 March 2005 13:03
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Homesite 5.5 vs. Dual Monitors

Not to brag here but, I some how ended up with 3 - 19inch monitors. My new
computer was ordered with dual monitors, as do all of our new computers and
I keep my old 19 monitor. I ran our and bought, with my own $, a PCI video
card to run the old monitor. But, I must say that I am envoys of this guy
http://www.realtimesoft.com/multimon/gallery_browse.asp?date=desc&nummon=tru
e&mon=desc 11 monitors. Multi monitors are sorta like drugs, once you try
two monitors you always want one more. :-)

Just a quick summery of how I use the 3 monitors. Left monitor has itunes,
e-mail, AIM windows, DW panels (files, code, tag inspector), and a few
explore windows. The middle monitor has DW or what ever I will be spending
the majority of my time doing that day. Right monitor has SQL enterprise
manager, FTP FF, IE and often a few other things in it.   IT is very nice to
see all of this info at one time.

Mark W. Breneman
-Cold Fusion Developer
-Network Administrator