Is anyone using the new CF Report Builder?  I just started with it this
week.  I'm kicking myself for not giving it a try during the beta as it
smells of still be a beta release.  There are many great things, many things
I like that make it very easy to use.  However, I am now to the point of
finding strange bugs and missing features.

For example:  the property panes on the right side do not expand and
collapse correctly.  You have to click the pane above to get the pane below
to collapse.  Undo is very erratic, sometimes undoing changes done hours ago
and in the wrong order.  Redo does not work at all.  Also, there are issues
with rendering, for instance, in the editor, a placed box and line below,
the line renders too high in the report, both Flashpaper and PDF.  Also, the
font embed feature does not embed the fonts.

Am I the only one seeing issues that should have been fixed during the beta?

Constanty "Connie" DeCinko III
Web Architect, Webmaster, Web Developer
Lone Jet Enterprises
Glendale, Arizona