Is there a way to back out of the DevNet license to the developer
license without doing another install? I know you can change licenses
in CF Admin from Professional to Enterprise, etc., but since there
isn't a serial number for a developer version, it's kinda hard to do
without hacking the registry.

I am running DevNet on my laptop and could just as easily use the
developer version (wish I would have known about the XML issue before
I installed), but I am loathe to uninstall/reinstall unless I
absolutely have to.

TIA,

Jeff