First, I'm sure there are a few others out there who are using the LinkPoint
API for credit card processing.  For those that are, you may have heard that
they are discontinuing support for their "old" interface that uses port
1139.  This means their old CFX tag will stop working later this month (on
the 18th IIRC).  If anyone is still using the "old" interface and needs to
upgrade, I have written a custom tag that is almost a drop-in replacement to
work with their new XML interface on port 1129.  If anyone is interested in
a copy or assistance in upgrading to LinkPoint's new format, please let me
know off-list and I'll see what I can do.

Second, I'm curious as to how people handle credit card transactions in
general, regardless of payment interface.  What sort of fraud checks do you
do?  How do you treat AVS failures and CVV2 mismatches, etc?  We've had a
system in place for several years with very little fraud and few charge
backs, but the sites we use it on are very low volume.  I'm curious as to
how people handle larger volume processing, as we will soon be adding a
payment gateway to a site that will have far more daily transactions that
we've worked with in the past.  Thanks in advance for any input on this
matter.

Justin D. Scott
Vice President
Sceiron Interactive, Inc.