Thanks for the reply, Sean.

I just figured it out, and it was firewall related.

We now NAT our webserver, and the public IP range that we have that NATs
to the internal IP range was not made a part of a "trusted" local zone,
so the java NetConnection object was timing out trying to get to the
local box to get the WSDL file.

This was one of the last things I tried as I never considered a box not
being able to connect to itself. We're new to NAT here, so it took us a
while.

Thanks!

--
Alex Sherwood