My only concern at the moment is taking a freekin huge application written
in a multitude of styles and
1. remove excess code
2. clean up logic
3. allow all sites using the code to work well
4. run fast
Code reuse and external calls are after cleanup.
One thing I've had to do is move all queries into CFCs, then remove
duplicates, and then review the logic associated with the queries. CFCs are
a good way of organizing the BL of the site. Not perfect, but a lot better
than what's here.