I might also add that if you are on a MX 7 Ent box this is a great
example of how asynchronous cfm calls can really speed up an app. You
can make an async call to a cfc which would do the remote update, no
delays in your actual page rendering time and no try catch needed
around the call. These async calls are kick butt!

Adam H