I have a P-III 500 Gateway Solo Laptop with 288 MB RAM, running Win2K
Advanced Server, CF Server 4.5 and SQL Server 7, and I've never had the
slightest problem with Studio being a resource hog at all.  Win2K rocks...If
you've seriously got an 800 w/512, it's being wasted on 98.  That's a
beautiful machine that's just screaming to be a server.

<CFUG-SFL Manager>
-Kev
</CFUG-SFL Manager>

the body.