I would guess that you updated your JVM.  I had the same problem when
CFMX first came out and I had to roll back the JVM to 1.3.1_09 in
order to use another account besides the LocalSystem account for the
CF service and have a working CFCHART.  A newer JVM may work, but I
haven't tried.

-
Rod Enke
PracticeMatch, Inc.