The XFA is not a link, it's an abstract reference to another
fuseaction in the application.  Consequently it will never contain any
extra information as you describe.  However, what you propose can be
easily synthesized by a supplmental 'self' variable:

self = cgi.script_name;
myself = cgi.script_name & "?#application.fusebox.fuseactionVariable#=";
fullself = "http://www.mysite.com/#myself#";;

then just use the appropriate variable when you create your link.

I personally never use a 'self' or 'fullself' style variable, and so
just name the 'myself' variable 'self', though from what I've seen,
I'm in the minority.  Most people use at least 'self' and 'myself' as
separate variables.

Another route to consider might be a custom tag that simply accepts an
XFA and renders an A tag to the HTML stream.  I've done this for SEF
URLs, where the tag derefernce the XFA against an in-memory database
to render a SEF link, rather than link containing the actual XFA.  The
new destination gets dereferenced back to the original XFA for a
standard fusebox request when requested:

  <sef:link xfa="#xfa.aboutUs#">About Us</sef:link>
generates:

aboutUs.cfm (and all other such pages) contains:
  <cfset attribute.fuseaction = application.pageMapper[cgi.script_name] />
  <cfinclude template="/index.cfm" />

The sef:link tag is basically the 'aboutUs.cfm' template, but inverted.

cheers,
barneyb

--
Barney Boisvert