While not unit or harness testing, I find Solex to be very useful. You
record a "session" through the inbuilt proxy and then can replay it to
your hearts content. Build a whole library of playbacks, then whenever
you change some code, you can just switch perspective in Eclipse and
let 'er rip.

Gives you a nice quick hands off break as well, where you would
normally be refreshing, clicking and filling out forms.

Regards,

Jon