ah, didn't think of that test. I just checked the debugging from CF on
the query
getdata (Datasource=aop_prod, Time=1671ms, Records=200)

So CF is reporting only 200 rows also.

I am convinced maxrows now actually dictates the maximum rows to the
RDBMS.  At least for Oracle and CFMX use.  Others will have to test
with other RDBMSs.

DK