haven't slept in 3 days, this is nothing.............

From: "Michael T. Tangorre" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 1:54 PM
To: CF-Talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>

> From: Rick Faircloth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> They probably will, when they're sure they won't be squashed
> like a roach if they make an appearance and dare utter any
> words which might draw the ire of some on this list...

I think everyone is overreacting a little here... the list gets worked up
now and then but everything calms down in a couple hours or a couple days...
no big deal.

One other point.. A lot of potential employers have people on this list so
the more BS you partake in might come back to bite you in the ass if you
find yourself looking for CF work and run into someone you didn't know on
here... but knows you! :-)

Mike