From: Greg Morphis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 4:25 PM
To: CF-Talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: Re: Anyone used these tools?

Since is this already off post I'm going to rant...
dave.. STFU.. nobody cares about your "hottie", nobody cares what you
drive, and I fully believe you're filling this list full of BS.
Personally I could care less about your life and normally I would just
stay quiet however it seems that almost every day or so you come up
with something (probably a lie) or bragging about some aspect of your
life.. and 95% of it nobody cares about..
If you're going to post please keep it CF related.. I read your posts
and afterwards I feel dumber, like I've lost a couple IQ points... so
I make it a habit to ignore your posts in general.. but this as got
to stop.. dude.. keep your posts CF related and your BS in some other
list.
Thank you,

Greg