Here's a weird one:

I am attempting to update a com object.  If I use cold fusion variables in my
call as designed:
<cfset bRet = oUser.addAdminACE(#Attributes.ConnectString#,
#attributes.conID#)>

I get an error.

If I replace the second variable with any integer it works.

<cfset bRet = oUser.addAdminACE(#Attributes.ConnectString#, 65)>

When I cfoutput I get the correct connectstring variable and the second
variable actually is 65!  What gives?

This is the exact error:

Error casting an object of type to an incompatible type. This usually indicates
a programming error in Java, although it could also mean you have tried to use
a foreign object in a different way than it was designed.

I don't understand....CF should be outputting an integer there.  Manually done,
it works.  CF'ed no.  Cfoutput shows the same number as I put in manually.  Is
there some trick to it?

Thanks.