From: Jim Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sat 3/12/2005 2:00 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Application.cfc - why? what's it for?

Same way you would from anything else, really.

You could use a CFLOCATION tag (that's probably easiest) or set some
variable that indicates your state and check it someplace common (for most
sites my pages are always wrapped in a "wrapper" tag but many people also
have navigation tags or the like).

CFCs really aren't anything super special - don't add anything attributes to
them that they don't have.  It's easiest to think of them as regular CF
pages most of the time.

Jim Davis