From: Mickael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2005 7:51 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT - UI problems

Hello All,

My developer and I are working on a CMS for various clients.  Our clients
keep coming up with new requirements as the project grow or change.  We are
not having any issues meeting these requirement for new functionality on the
website.  But in my opinion we are not achieving an elegant and easy to use
interface.  As I review the interfaces I am finding that they are very
configurable, very scalable yet I feel that they are written for programmers
or people of a technical background which kind of defeats the purpose of
creating a CMS in the first place.  I am sure that many people on this have
faced the same issue.  Can any one suggest a good resource for making easy
to understand user interfaces, books, sites anything.

BTW if anyone feels that they are an expert in this field I am also open to
paying for Consulting in this matter.

Thanks

Mike