Well, that is an almost solution.  What I am building is a script that will
run a series of tests on a piece of code.  The script needs to populate
various scopes (variables, form, url, etc.) with a set of variables.  The
issue comes in that I need to store a series of tests in an array (tests 1
thru N), each with their own set of test variables, and then push that array
into WDDX.  Then, it all has to come back out very easily by saying setup
all of the variables for test #4.

Therefore, I have an array ...

  testVars[1] = structNew()
  testVars[1]["variables.self"] = "..."
   :
  testVars[1]["form.action"] = "..."

Which can then be rebuilt by ...

  <cfloop collection="#testVars[url.testNum]#" item="testVar">
        <cfset "#testVar#" = testVars[url.testNum][localTH.testVar] />
  </cfloop>

Like I said, this is only for a test suite, nothing fancy production, so the
initial fix works just fine.

Thanks
-- Jeff